The main idea - to make a DJI cameras works as a usual camera, without any DJI equipment.
Unlike as Cosmostreamer for Osmo, which connects via Wi-Fi, or or Cosmostreamer Wired which connects directly to Zenmuse gimbals, Cosmostreamer Wired Light connects to DJI Osmo Pro/RAW via DJI Wired Video Adapter (USB).
Cosmostreamer Wired Light receives video from DJI camera and outputs on HDMI. Telemetry overlay available. Also, as customer wants: connect long HDMI cable or connect a HDMI video sender for vider transmition for long distance. USB cable can be long lenght (tested 3 meters long).
Camera and gimbal control from usual RC transmitter.
DJI Wired Video adapter needed!
- DJI gimbals wired (USB) connection, video receiving, telemetry receiving, control
- DJI Gimbal and camera settings control
- RC receivers connection (PWM/PPM/SBus)
- Zoom and pan/tilt control
- HDMI video output from DJI cams, optionaly with telemetry overlay
- Control from custom joysticks (Arduino based, for example) via I2C bus
- And many others...
Want a custom feature?
Just Contact us!
How to make
You can build you own Cosmostreamer box, it's not a difficult. But anyway, you need to buy license for software.
Cosmostreamer for Osmo
Connect to DJI Osmo by Wi-Fi
Connect to DJI Zenmuse X3/Z3/X5/X5R directly by wires
Cosmostreamer Wired Light
Connect to DJI Osmo Pro/RAW with DJI Wired adapter
Cosmostreamer for Pocket Osmo
Connect to DJI Pocket Osmo by Wi-Fi or USB
Cosmostreamer for GoPro and other action cams
Connect to GoPro by Wi-Fi or USB
"DJI Go" for Windows/Mac
Software to connect DJI Osmo by Wi-Fi
Secret product #1